What is Brazilian JiuJitsu?
- A Martial Art & Combat Sport focused on takedowns, submission holds, & ground fighting.
- Emphasizes the use of technique, balance, leverage, & timing over brute strength.
- Developed as a means for a smaller person to survive against a larger opponent.
- Excellent form of exercise and recreation promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Who Are We?
- Diesel Training BJJ is a black belt owned Brazilian JiuJitsu academy located in Rahway, NJ.
- Established in 2010, our main focus is to teach Jiu Jitsu for sport, self defense, & recreation.
- Our new 1700+ square foot facility is dedicated to training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- We are a community of students that are committed to daily training and improving each other.
- Proudly serve Veterans, Law Enforcement, Corrections, Emergency Services, & Government Employees.
- Offer Juniors & Adult Programs; all levels welcome.
Why Train Here?
- Head Instructor with 30+ years in training & 15+ years teaching
- Experienced coaches & competitors
- Safe training environment for all levels
- Clean & Modern training center
- Diverse student base; including experience from other martial arts
- Strength Training Area available