What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
- A Martial Art and Combat Sport focused on takedowns, submission holds, and ground fighting.
- Emphasizes the use of technique, balance, leverage, and timing over brute strength.
- Developed as a means for a smaller person to survive against a larger opponent.
- Excellent form of exercise and recreation promoting flexibility, balance, coordination, increased strength, and stamina.
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle, self confidence, awareness, discipline, determination, and stress relief in both children and adults.
Who Are We?
- Diesel Training BJJ is a black belt owned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academy located in Rahway, NJ.
- Established in 2010, our main focus is to teach Jiu Jitsu for sport, self defense, and recreation.
- Our new 1700+ square foot facility is dedicated to training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- We are a community of students that are committed to training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and improving each other daily
- Offer Juniors and Adult Programs; all levels welcome.
Why Train Here?
- Head Instructor with 30+ years in training and 15+ years teaching
- Experienced coaches and competitors
- Beginner Friendly with a safe training environment
- Clean and Modern training center
- Diverse student base; including experience from other martial arts
- Strength Training Area available